Google Calendar

Friday, September 6, 2013

September Book Order

Shop Online: scholastic.com/readingclub
One-Time Class Activation Code: GTDVV


Your student will bring home a book order flyer tonight.  If you are interested in ordering, place your order online at scholastic.com/readingclub or return the order form and payment to me (checks payable to Scholastic) by Sept. 11. Ordering online is the easiest way to ensure I get your order on time, plus there are more books to choose from.

Books make wonderful gifts! Please let me know if your order includes a gift or surprise, and I will contact you when it arrives.


Ordering online is fast and easy:
  • REGISTER at scholastic.com/readingclub
  • ENTER the Class Activation Code at the top of this letter
  • CHOOSE from thousands of print titles, value packs, and Storia eBooks
  • SUBMIT the order to me by the due date at the top of this letter
  • EARN FREE Books for our classroom too!