Google Calendar

Monday, May 13, 2013

Thank You

On one of the education blogs I read someone asked, "What do you want parents to do with kids this summer so they are ready for school?"  My thought was, "What my parents already do!"  Thank you for making my job fun and easier by reading to and with your kids, taking them places, talking about what they do, asking about their day, supporting their learning, and being involved in our school community.  This summer have fun continuing to do those things to get them ready for their next milestone.

Last week was wonderful and I enjoyed being treated and spoiled.  Thank you for the goodies, flowers, treats, gifts, and cards.  I love my job and it is going to be extra hard to watch this amazing group of students (and parents) move on to fifth grade.  Thank you for all you do!